Help us highlight the value of whole slide imaging!
Submit a video that explains why digital pathology has made a difference in your practice.
We are not looking for a poster presentation of hard-core research. Instead, we want real-life stories. How have you benefitted from adopting digital pathology? How have you improved patient care? The best videos will be showcased at Pathology Visions 2021.
Complete and submit the form below – including uploading your video file. You will receive an email confirmation upon successful submission.
Please click here to download the copyright release form.
Please click here to download the photo/video release form.
Keep in mind:
- The video should be kept to 2 minutes or less.
- Make it personal. Suggestions are to show us your lab and scanner. Interview your team. Tell us your own story. (See video script options, below).
- Above all, be creative and have fun!
- Tell us about yourself - state your name, title (pathologist, medical director, imaging tech, etc.) and current position.
- Use video of yourself and your laboratory - show where the scanning takes place.
- Tell us how you use digital pathology.
- How did you get interested in digital pathology?
- What is its impact on you and patient care?
- What are your plans for the future?
Please contact Abbey Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, September 1, 2021