Areas of Interest Include (but not limited to):
- State of the Art (Cutting Edge) Use
- Image Analysis: Integration & Instrumentation
- Return on Investment & Value Added
- Validation of Algorithms (Research & Clinical)
- Regulatory Issues
- Logistics with WSI
- Multiplex Technologies
- Proficiency Evaluation
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance (Research & Clinical)
- Workflow (Research & Clinical)
- Bright Field vs. Fluorescence Microscopy Image Analysis
- Clinical Trials
- Augmented Reality
- Infrastructure & Storage
- Enterprise Imaging
Benefits of Presenting:
If selected to present, you will receive a complimentary conference registration, airfare and hotel accommodations. Please note that these items are only provided to non-industry representatives.
An oral presentation session will allow for greater attention and exposure to your topic of interest.
Abstract published in the Journal of Pathology Informatics. To view published abstracts from Pathology Visions 2019, please click here.
Presentation Requirements Prior to PV20 Include (but not limited to):
- Completion of online speaker form, copyright release form and CME disclosure form
- Uploading of final PPT (in appropriate format) to the PV20 online presentation management system
- For submission to JPI, a Word document including:
- Full list of authors with complete affiliations for each (formatted as it will appear in JPI)
- Final PV20 Abstract
To complete the form, CLICK HERE.
*Must create or log into your DPA profile to access the form (member or non-member).