A peer-to-peer collaborative platform to ideate and advance digital pathology.
Engage with DPA members around the world, wherever and whenever, through our new private social network - DPA Collaborate - an exclusive online community where DPA members can discuss key topics, share ideas, ask questions, lend expertise, and network with peers.
DPA Collaborate features a robust discussion forum as well as a library for sharing documents, resources, and more. You’ll have instant access to the many experts that make up DPA’s membership. Create your own community based on your topic of interest and join existing communities such as:
- Trainee Resources
- Medical Student Corner
- New Member Resources
- Member Articles
- Career Center
- Industry News & Announcements
One of the best parts of the DPA is learning from and connecting with each other. With DPA Collaborate, we can do that more often and in a more meaningful way!
Simply use your DPA username and password to log in. Should you have any questions or need assistance logging in, please contact email@example.com.
NOT A DPA MEMBER? JOIN TODAY!
Individual membership is just $100 - and complimentary for trainees!
Connect with 2,600+ digital pathology professionals from all around the world! The DPA fosters an exchange of ideas that helps our members understand, navigate, and influence the future of pathology. In addition to DPA Collaborate, members receive access to:
- Membership Directory
- Digital Anatomic Pathology Academy (WSI educational platform providing 100’s of annotated digital slides with diagnosis and more)
- 100’s of past Pathology Visions presentations, seminar presentations & webinar recordings
- Complimentary registration to all DPA webinars
- Discounted registration to the DPA’s annual meeting, Pathology Visions ($200 savings!)
- Discounted registration for the Digital Pathology Certificate Program ($100 savings!)
- Multiple networking opportunities with KOLs in the DP community
- Participation on DPA committees
For more information on the benefits and privileges of membership, please click here.