Tuesday, November 8 | 11 AM - 12 PM Eastern
Member Rate: Complimentary!
Non-Member Rate: $100! (Individual membership is $100 & complimentary for trainees! See below for more info.)
This webinar is based off of the DPA concept paper: Bridging the Gap: The Critical Role of Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Affairs in the Total Product Life Cycle of Pathology Imaging Devices and Software.
Fedaa Najdawi, MD
Director of Pathology
Staci Kearney, PhD, RAC
Elevation Strategic Development, LLC
Jochen K. Lennerz, MD, PhD
Medical Director, Center for Integrated Diagnostics
Associate Chief, Massachusetts General Hospital
Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School
Katy Wack, PhD
Vice President, Clinical and Regulatory
Submit your topic/speaker requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOT A DPA MEMBER? JOIN TODAY!
Individual membership is just $100 - and complimentary for trainees!
Connect with 2,600+ digital pathology professionals from all around the world! The DPA fosters an exchange of ideas that helps our members understand, navigate, and influence the future of pathology. In addition to complimentary DPA webinars, members receive access to:
- Membership Directory
- DPA Collaborate (connect, engage, learn, share and more with your peers)
- Digital Anatomic Pathology Academy (WSI educational platform providing 100’s of annotated digital slides with diagnosis)
- 100’s of past Pathology Visions presentations, seminar presentations & webinar recordings
- Discounted registration to the DPA’s annual meeting, Pathology Visions ($200 savings!)
- Discounted registration for the Digital Pathology Certificate Program ($100 savings!)
- Multiple networking opportunities with KOLs in the DP community
- Participation on DPA committees
For more information on the benefits and privileges of membership, please click here.