SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
Submission Deadline: June 30, 2021
Interested in Presenting a Poster at Pathology Visions 2021?
Don’t miss the opportunity to submit a proposal for a poster presentation at the Digital Pathology Association’s (DPA) annual conference, Pathology Visions. Please complete the form below to submit your poster presentation proposal.
Presented posters at Pathology Visions will be on display throughout the entire conference. The posters will also be judged by appointed experts in the following categories.
- “Best Poster By a Resident”
- “Best Poster Submitted in the Clinical Category”
- “Best Poster Submitted in the Education Category”
- "Best Poster Submitted in the Image Analysis/AI Category"
- “Best Poster Submitted in the Research Category”
Poster abstracts will be published in the Journal of Pathology Informatics. To view published abstracts from Pathology Visions 2019, please click here. (PV20 coming soon!)
Poster Requirements (upon acceptance):
- Posters must include a QR code which links to a PDF of your poster – QR codes as well as the link are the responsibility of the poster presenter. QR codes are easy and free to generate online. For more information, please note the following articles:
- A final PDF of the poster must be sent to DPA staff prior to PV21
- For submission to JPI, a Word document including:
- Full list of authors with complete affiliations for each (formatted as it will appear in JPI)
- Final PV21 Abstract
Member Residents, Fellows, PhD Candiates & MD Students:
If your poster proposal is accepted, you will receive $50 off your registration to Pathology Visions. Did you know that annual membership dues are FREE during your residency and fellowship? Take advantage of all DPA member benefits and CLICK HERE to join today!
To submit your proposal for poster presentation, CLICK HERE. *
*DPA profile required (member or non-member).
To view 2020 poster presentations, please click here.