SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
Submission Deadline: July 15, 2022
Interested in Presenting a Poster at Pathology Visions 2022?
Don’t miss the opportunity to submit a proposal for a poster presentation at the Digital Pathology Association’s (DPA) annual conference, Pathology Visions. Please complete the form below to submit your poster presentation proposal.
Presented posters at Pathology Visions will be on display throughout the entire conference. Posters (who opt-in) will also be judged by appointed experts in the following categories (subject to change).
- “Best Poster Submitted in the Clinical Category”
- “Best Poster Submitted in the Education Category”
- “Best Poster Submitted in the Research Category”
Poster abstracts will be published in the Journal of Pathology Informatics. To view published abstracts from Pathology Visions 2020, please click here. (PV21 coming soon!)
Poster Requirements Prior to #PathVisions22 Include (but not limited to):
- Completion of all online forms (proposal submission, copyright release, etc.)
- For submission to JPI, a full list of authors with complete affiliations for each is required when submitting your proposal. Incomplete submissions will not be accepted for consideration.
- Uploading of poster PDF to the PV22 portal (upon acceptance)
Member Residents, Fellows, PhD Candiates & MD Students:
If your poster proposal is accepted, you will receive $50 off your registration to Pathology Visions. Did you know that annual membership dues are FREE during your residency and fellowship? Take advantage of all DPA member benefits and CLICK HERE to join today!
To submit your proposal for poster presentation, CLICK HERE. *
*DPA profile required (member or non-member).
To view poster presentations from #PathVisions21, please click here.