Artificial Intelligence for the Masses
Tuesday, June 6 | 11 AM - 12 PM Eastern
Member Rate: Complimentary!
Non-Member Rate: $100! (Individual membership is $100 & complimentary for trainees! See below for more info.)
This talk is aimed at providing a brief history of major changes in pathology practice in the last four decades, the current landscape of artificial intelligence and digital pathology use in pathology and discussing limitations of artificial intelligence.
Abdul Abid, MD
Surgical Pathology Fellow
UPCOMING 2023 SESSIONS
Submit your topic/speaker requests to email@example.com.
Session 6: July 11 (Hacks for remote sign-out)
NOT A DPA MEMBER? JOIN TODAY!
Individual membership is just $100 - and complimentary for trainees!
Connect with 3,000+ digital pathology professionals from all around the world! The DPA fosters an exchange of ideas that helps our members understand, navigate, and influence the future of pathology. In addition to complimentary DPA webinars, members receive access to:
- Membership Directory
- DPA Collaborate (connect, engage, learn, share and more with your peers)
- Digital Anatomic Pathology Academy (WSI educational platform providing 100’s of annotated digital slides with diagnosis)
- 100’s of past Pathology Visions presentations, seminar presentations & webinar recordings
- Discounted registration to the DPA’s annual meeting, Pathology Visions ($200 savings!)
- Discounted registration for the Digital Pathology Certificate Program ($100 savings!)
- Multiple networking opportunities with KOLs in the DP community
- Participation on DPA committees
For more information on the benefits and privileges of membership, please click here.