EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE & MAKE CONNECTIONS
Pathology Visions, the Digital Pathology Association’s annual conference, delivers education, best practice purveyance, while influencing industry standards and contributing to the advancement in the standards of patient care. Attendees at Pathology Visions will have access to 40+ expert presenters, as well as the wealth of knowledge from thought leaders and pioneers in digital pathology. Pathology Visions presentations cover multiple tracks.
- Understand the basics of artificial intelligence and digital imaging
- Appreciate the importance of AI for digital pathology practice
- Recognize what digital pathology is and how it can be used in the practice of pathology
- Identify the barriers, risks and challenges to implementing digital pathology
- Discuss current applications of digital pathology for research, education and clinical uses
- Describe the impact of digital pathology on standard pathology practice workflow
- Discuss the various analytic algorithms that can be applied to digital pathology and how they are best implemented
- Defend the important niche applications of digital pathology and how they might be applicable to individual practice settings.
- Demonstrate how to evaluate digital slide scanners and supporting software in order to maximize your investment
- Identify the key drivers to adoption of whole slide imaging
- State the challenges associated with interfacing a digital pathology system to an anatomic pathology information system
- Understand the current regulatory environment, in particular the FDA’s rulings concerning the use of digital pathology for primary diagnosis