May include any trade association, professional society, or individual membership organization whose purpose is the advancement of digital pathology.
Annual membership dues are $500. Membership is from January 1-December 31 each year.
BENEFITS & PRIVILEGES FOR ALLIED SOCIETY MEMBERS
- Access to the Membership Directory (3,800+ members from all over the world!)
- Logo listing and link on the DPA website
- Logo recognition at the DPA annual meeting, Pathology Visions
- Use of the DPA logo on your website and marketing communications to indicate membership
- Opportunity to provide 1 piece of collateral material (flyer, brochure, etc.) distributed to attendees at Pathology Visions
- 6 DPA memberships for individuals – includes:
- Multiple opportunities for peer-to-peer collaboration and networking with KOLs in the DP community
- Access to DPA Collaborate (connect with members, post job openings, share company news and events, and more)
- Access to the Digital Anatomic Pathology Academy (WSI educational platform providing 100’s of annotated digital slides with diagnosis and more)
- Access to 100’s of past Pathology Visions presentations, seminar presentations, & webinar recordings
- Complimentary registration to all DPA webinars & DAPA Grand Rounds
- Discounted registration to the DPA annual meeting, Pathology Visions ($200 savings!)
- Discounted registration for the Digital Pathology Certificate Program ($100 savings!)
- Opportunity to serve on DPA Committees and Task Forces
The Board of Directors, at its discretion, may change membership categories, dues, and/or benefits per the Bylaws.