May include corporations or other business organizations that manufacture, sell, or service digital pathology systems or have a business-related activity involved with digital pathology.
All Councilor members are eligible to serve or hold leadership positions on DPA committees.
Annual membership dues are $10,000. Membership is from January 1-December 31 each year.
BENEFITS & PRIVILEGES FOR COUNCILOR MEMBERS
All Councilor members receive the following benefits with membership in the DPA:
- Appointed delegate on the Advisory Council
- One member of Advisory Council elected to serve as a non-voting member of the Board of Directors
- 20 DPA memberships for employees; 6 DPA memberships for customers
- Complimentary email blast once during the year (sent to the entire DPA distribution list; not applicable 2-months prior to PV)
- Logo listing and link on the membership page
- Logo listing and link on the Vendor Directory page
- Use of the DPA logo on your website to indicate membership
- Use of DPA logo and trademarks in marketing communications
- Complimentary registrations for DPA webinars for the named members
- Access to the DPA Member Community for the named members (directory, past presentations, & more)
- Access to DPA Collaborate (connect with members, post job openings, share company news and events, & more)
Member Benefits at Pathology Visions:
- 25% discount on one 10 x 10 exhibit space
- Priority Level 2 booth space location
- If exhibiting, logo listing on Pathology Visions page
- 20 employee discounted member registrations for the named DPA members
- Dedicated acknowledgement signage
The Board of Directors, at its discretion, may change membership categories, dues, and/or benefits per the Bylaws.