May include pathology professionals from a developing country in clinical, research or academic settings, professionals from corporations or other business organizations that manufacture, sell, or service digital pathology systems, or have a business-related activity involved with digital pathology who wish to further the objectives of the DPA.
Annual membership is FREE for those from a developing country*. Membership is from January 1 - December 31 each year and must be applied for annually.
Use of DPA member benefits including the Member Community is required to maintain this complimentary membership.
*For a list of applicable countries, please click here. For the full 2023 World Economic Situation and Prospects (WESP), click here. The report is produced by the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA), with inputs from the UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), and the five UN regional commissions.
Note: Annual membership dues are FREE to current students and trainees. For more information, please click here.
BENEFITS & PRIVILEGES FOR DEVELOPING COUNTRY MEMBERS
- Access to the Membership Directory (3,000+ members from all over the world!)
- Access to DPA Collaborate (connect, engage, learn, and share with peers)
- Access to the Digital Anatomic Pathology Academy (WSI educational platform providing 100’s of annotated digital slides with diagnosis and more)
- Access to 100’s of past Pathology Visions presentations, seminar presentations, & webinar recordings
- Complimentary registration to all DPA webinars & DAPA Grand Rounds
- Discounted registration to the DPA annual meeting, Pathology Visions ($200 savings!)
- Discounted registration for the Digital Pathology Certificate Program ($100 savings!)
- Opportunity to serve on DPA Committees and Task Forces
- Opportunities for peer-to-peer collaboration
- Multiple networking opportunities with KOLs in the DP community
Memberships at this level are accepted on a case-by-case basis based on an individual's geographic location, desire to be a part of the DPA community, interest in digital pathology and more. If interested in joining at this level, please click the button below to complete the request form. The DPA Membership Committee will review your request and provide a response as soon as possible.
Note: you must be logged in to your DPA profile to access the form. To create a non-member profile, please click here.