Help us highlight the value of digital pathology!
Submit a video that highlights how the DPA & digital pathology has made a difference in your life.
We would love to hear about your passion for digital pathology and how you have benefited from the DPA. We welcome your real-life stories!
Easy tips for recording your personal video:
- Keep the video to 1 minute or less.
- Record in MP4 format.
- Make it personal- use personal anecdotes, instances, etc.
- A simple video taken with your phone or Zoom account will suffice.
- Be authentic, creative, and have fun!
Some topic suggestions & pointers:
- Tell us about yourself - state your name, title (pathologist, medical director, imaging tech, etc.) and affilation.
- Why is digital pathology & artificial intelligence important?
- How is DP & AI impacting the healthcare and diagnostics industries as a whole?
- What does the future of Digital Pathology look like to you?
- How long have you been a member of the DPA?
- What first attracted to you to the DPA?
- What do you enjoy most about the DPA?
- How are you involved with the DPA and its members?
- How did you get interested in digital pathology?
- What is its impact on you and patient care?
Your video will be featured in DPA promotional efforts including various social media platforms.
To submit your video for consideration, please follow the simple steps below. You will receive an email confirmation upon successful submission.
Click here to download the copyright release form.
Click here to download the photo/video release form.