May include pathology professionals from clinical research or academic settings who wish to further the objectives of the DPA, professionals from corporations or other business organizations that manufacture, sell, or service digital pathology systems, or have a business-related activity involved with digital pathologywho wish to further the objectives of the DPA
Annual membership dues are $100 and renew at the end of each year.
If an individual joins as a member on or after September 1st, their membership expiration will be 12/31 of the following year.
BENEFITS & PRIVILEGES FOR INDIVIDUAL DPA MEMBERS
All Individual Members will receive the following benefits with membership to the DPA:
- Access to DPA Collaborate (connect, engage, learn, and share with peers)
- Discounted registration fees for Pathology Visions, the Annual Meeting of the DPA
- Access to the DPA Member Community website
- Exclusive access to previous presentations, videos, and webinars
- Opportunity to participate in Committee and Task Force activities and meetings
- Ability to nominate individuals for positions on Committees and Task Forces
- Opportunities for peer-to-peer collaboration and networking
- Ability to join industry-specific special interest groups
- Opportunity to present your digital pathology expertise and / or experiences at DPA member meetings
- Ability to attend and participate in product demonstrations at DPA events
- Option to participate in DPA group marketing events and trade shows, roundtables and special promotions
The Board of Directors, at its discretion, may change membership categories, dues, and/or benefits per the Bylaws.