May include pathology professionals from clinical research or academic settings who wish to further the objectives of the DPA, professionals from corporations or other business organizations that manufacture, sell, or service digital pathology systems, or have a business-related activity involved with digital pathologywho wish to further the objectives of the DPA.
Annual membership dues are $100 and renew at the end of each year. If an individual joins on or after September 1st, their membership expiration will be 12/31 of the following year.
Make it simple and automatically renew your DPA membership!
Visit your profile > select "Renew My Membership" > and ACTIVATE "Auto-Renew Payments" (deactivate at any time).
BENEFITS & PRIVILEGES FOR INDIVIDUAL DPA MEMBERS
- Access to the Membership Directory (3,800+ members from all over the world!)
- Access to DPA Collaborate (connect, engage, learn, and share with peers)
- Access to the Digital Anatomic Pathology Academy (WSI educational platform providing 100’s of annotated digital slides with diagnosis and more)
- Access to 100’s of past Pathology Visions presentations, seminar presentations, & webinar recordings
- Complimentary registration to all DPA webinars & DAPA Grand Rounds
- Discounted registration to the DPA annual meeting, Pathology Visions ($200 savings!)
- Discounted registration for the Digital Pathology Certificate Program ($100 savings!)
- Opportunity to serve on DPA Committees and Task Forces
- Opportunities for peer-to-peer collaboration
- Multiple networking opportunities with KOLs in the DP community
The Board of Directors, at its discretion, may change membership categories, dues, and/or benefits per the Bylaws.