May include global leaders in digital pathology and those organizations committed and involved in driving awareness, overcoming the barriers to adoption and influencing the future of the DPA and its deliverables.
Benefactors may include corporations or other business organizations that manufacture, sell, or service digital pathology systems or have a business-related activity involved with digital pathology.
Annual membership dues are $50,000. Membership is from January 1-December 31 each year.
BENEFITS & PRIVILEGES FOR BENEFACTOR MEMBERS
All Benefactor members receive the following benefits with membership in the DPA:
- Appointed delegate on the Board of Directors
- Appointed delegate on the Regulatory & Standards Task Force
- Appointed delegate on the Reimbursement Task Force
- Unlimited DPA memberships for employees
- Complimentary email blasts twice during the year (sent to the entire DPA distribution list; not applicable 2-months prior to PV)
- Unlimited complimentary registrations for DPA webinars
- Access to the DPA Member Community for the named members (directory, past presentations, & more)
- Access to DPA Collaborate (connect with members, post job openings, share company news and events, & more)
- Opportunity for employees to participate on committees
- Logo listing and link on the Benefactor and Industry membership pages
- Logo listing and link in the Vendor Directory
- Use of the DPA logo on your website to indicate membership
- Use of DPA logo and trademarks in marketing communications
Benefactor Member Benefits at Pathology Visions:
- 50% discount on one 10 x 10 ft. exhibit space
- Priority Level 1 booth space location
- Unlimited employee discounted member registrations
- Access to conference attendee list
- Dedicated acknowledgement signage
- Complimentary meeting room for internal company meetings during the Conference
The Board of Directors, at its discretion, may change membership categories, dues, and/or benefits per the Bylaws.