May include global leaders in digital pathology and those organizations committed and involved in driving awareness, overcoming the barriers to adoption and influencing the future of the DPA and its deliverables.
Benefactors may include corporations or other business organizations that manufacture, sell, or service digital pathology systems or have a business-related activity involved with digital pathology.
Annual membership dues are $50,000. Membership is from January 1-December 31 each year.
All Benefactor members receive the following benefits with membership in the DPA:
- Appointed delegate on the Board of Directors
- Unlimited DPA memberships for employees
- Logo listing and link on the Benefactor and Industry membership pages
- Logo listing and link on the Vendor Directory page
- Use of the DPA logo on your website to indicate membership
- Social media post announcing membership
- Use of DPA logo and trademarks in marketing communications
- Complimentary use of the DPA distribution list four times during the year
- Complimentary social media post four times during the year
- Unlimited complimentary registrations for DPA webinars
- Access to the DPA Member Community website
- Exclusive access to previous presentations, videos, and webinars
- Opportunity for employees to participate on committees
- Complimentary job postings
Benefactor Member Benefits at Pathology Visions:
- 50% discount on one 10 x 10 ft. exhibit space
- Priority Level 1 booth space location
- Unlimited employee discounted member registrations
- Access to conference attendee list
- Banner ad in Conference Mobile App with link to landing page and website
- Custom push notification within Conference Mobile App
- Dedicated acknowledgement signage
- Complimentary meeting room for internal company meetings during the Conference
Please Note: the total number of Benefactor Members is currently limited to 17. To ensure balance across regions and sectors, Benefactor member applications undergo review by the Board before acceptance.